At present, the steering system on medium and high-horsepower tractors basically adopts the full hydraulic steering system, and the track steering gear is a crucial part. But in fact, there are far more than one steering methods that can be adopted by machinery. What is the reason for the popularity of full hydraulic steering, and what are its advantages and disadvantages? Let's take a look today!
1. First of all, the advantages of full hydraulic steering are very prominent:
(1) From a structural point of view, the output power per unit weight and the output power per unit size are overwhelming among the four types of transmission modes, and have a large moment-to-inertia ratio. Under the condition of transmitting the same power, the hydraulic transmission device The small size, light weight, low inertia, compact structure and layout flexibility.
(2) In terms of working performance, speed, torque and power can be adjusted steplessly, with fast action response, quick reversal and speed change, wide speed regulation range, and the speed regulation range can reach 100:1 to 2000:1; The action is fast, the control and adjustment are relatively simple, and the operation is more convenient and labor-saving.
(3) All equipment using hydraulic technology is safe and reliable.
(4) From the point of view of application and maintenance, the self-lubrication of the components is good, and it is easy to realize overload protection and pressure keeping, which is safe and reliable; the components are conducive to the realization of serialization, standardization and generalization.
2. Full hydraulic steering also has some unavoidable problems
(1) There are risks of loss, local loss and leakage loss in the process of oil flow.
(2) In order to prevent oil leakage and meet certain performance requirements, the manufacturing precision of hydraulic components is high, which brings certain difficulties to application and maintenance.
(3) It is not easy to check the failure, especially in units with less popular hydraulic technology. This contradiction usually hinders the further application and promotion of hydraulic technology. Hydraulic equipment maintenance needs to rely on experience, and it takes a long time to train hydraulic technicians.
In general, the flaws do not hide the flaws. The full hydraulic steering system has many advantages such as light and flexible operation, simple structure, low price, and convenient installation and arrangement of the whole machine, which has won many supporters.
The core of hydraulic steering is orbitrol . Hanjiu produces hydraulic steering gears of various specifications. If you want to buy steering gears on tractors, you can go to the official website of Hanjiu. Hanjiu always adheres to the production concept of "quality first", and is responsible for the quality of every product that leaves the factory. Moreover, the hydraulic products produced by Hanjiu have undergone multiple layers of strict inspection and testing before leaving the factory. They always strictly adhere to the quality standards. To put it more clearly, Hanjiu's hydraulic products can be perfectly replaced with super big brand hydraulic products! More importantly, Hanjiu products have lower prices. If you are interested, please visit Hanjiu's official website www.hjhydraulic.com!
char-lynn steering valve troubleshooting
orbitrol valve troubleshooting
eaton series 5 steering control unit
eaton orbitrol steering valve pdf
orbital steering valve diagram
eaton orbital valve diagram
char-lynn steering valve diagram