The reversing valve, also known as the Chris valve, is a type of valve with a multi-directional adjustable channel that can change the direction of fluid flow at the right time. At present, the use of directional valves is very extensive, so do you know what aspects should be paid attention to when selecting directional valves? Let's learn together with the content compiled by our company.
1. According to the principle of coordinated connection and installation of various hydraulic valves in the entire hydraulic system, select the appropriate installation and connection method.
2. According to the requirements of the degree of automation and the working environment of the host, select the appropriate directional valve operation control mode. For example, in the hydraulic system of industrial equipment, because the work site is relatively fixed and there is a stable power supply, it is usually necessary to choose a solenoid directional valve or an electro-hydraulic directional valve.
3. Hydraulic equipment system for field work, the main engine often changes the working site and there is no stable power supply, so manual directional valves need to be considered. If you work under very harsh conditions, such as humidity, high temperature, high pressure, corrosive gas, etc., you should choose a pneumatic hydraulic directional valve, so as to ensure the safety of personal equipment.
4. The hydraulic directional valve and electro-hydraulic directional valve should select the appropriate pilot control oil supply and discharge mode according to the needs of the system, and decide whether the selected valve has a damping regulator or stroke adjustment device according to the working performance requirements of the host and the hydraulic system.
5. When the electro-hydraulic directional valve and the hydraulic directional valve are supplied with oil internally, measures should be taken to ensure the low control pressure in the neutral position for the three-position four-way electro-hydraulic directional valve that unloads the main oil circuit in the middle position, such as installing a back pressure valve on the circuit oil port.
6. According to the working requirements of the hydraulic system, select the appropriate spool function and alignment method.
7. For the electromagnetic directional valve, the appropriate solenoid should be selected according to the power supply, service life, switching frequency, safety characteristics, etc. used.
8. Select the appropriate directional valve through according to the flow rate to be controlled. If the passage diameter of the directional valve is greater than 10 mm, the hydraulic directional valve or electro-hydraulic directional valve should be selected, and the rated pressure and flow limit specified in the manufacturer's sample should not be exceeded when used, so as not to cause poor operation.
The above is about the selection of directional valves to pay attention to, in different environments to select the right directional valve, which can not only greatly improve work efficiency, but also ensure personal safety.
4 way directional valve
directional control valves
SMC solenoid valve
solenoid directional valve