The directional valve is a fine instrument, its internal parts are very small, many faults are relatively complex, and the selection of reasonable maintenance methods will greatly prevent the waste of resources.
1. The solenoid coil of the electromagnetic reversing valve is burned, and the causes of the failure mainly include:
(1) The specification selection of electromagnetic coil enameled wire is not suitable, the ambient temperature is too high, and the electromagnetic coil is aging due to corrosion.
(2) The working oil viscosity of the system is too high, resulting in excessive workload of the solenoid valve coil.
(3) The processing accuracy of the solenoid valve is not enough, or pollutants enter, which directly leads to the spool clamping, and the solenoid valve cannot push the spool.
(4) The solenoid valve return spring is just too large or installed incorrectly, which directly causes the spring force to be greater than the solenoid suction force. After these failures of the solenoid directional valve, it should be stopped in time and the solenoid coil should be replaced.
2. The AC electromagnet has noise. During the actual operation of many solenoid directional valves, the solenoid coil is prone to make sound, which is mainly caused by the following reasons:
(1) There is a problem with the quality of the electromagnet itself. During the passage of alternating current through the solenoid coil, this circuit is created between the iron core and the fixed core. If the processing error of the guide plate and the movable iron core is too large, it will affect the absorption effect of the iron core and the movable iron core.
(2) There is dirt between the moving core and the fixed core, which eventually produces a humming sound during operation.
(3) The copper short-circuit ring on the fixed iron core breaks, and finally produces electromagnetic sound.
(4) The pendulum rod is too long, which will cause the iron core and the fixed iron core to produce noise because they cannot be well absorbed, and the pendulum needs to be shortened.
3. Solenoid valve action failure: In the actual operation process, whether the action of the electromagnetic directional valve is accurate is mainly affected by the suction force, spring force and friction resistance of the valve core. If the electromagnet is of poor quality or the wire is broken, it will lead to insufficient electromagnetic attraction. After these problems occur, the cause should be identified and repaired in time. If the processing accuracy of the valve body cannot be guaranteed, or there are problems in the installation, it will also lead to poor reversing, and the valve body needs to be disassembled for inspection and replaced in time for the reversing valve or spring.
The above is the relevant content of directional valve troubleshooting, correct troubleshooting will reduce the occurrence of accidents and extend the service life of the directional valve. HANJIU company has more than ten years of production experience, is now the largest hydraulic products production company in northern China, the production experience of directional valves is very rich, if you have any doubts about directional valve troubleshooting, you can contact us, we are happy to answer your doubts.
directional valve symbol
types of directional control valve
Parker directional valve catalog
directional flow control valve