After the hydraulic motor has been working for a long time, the hydraulic system in the machine will fail, and it cannot escape the fate of hydraulic motor maintenance. In order to avoid finding the direction when the hydraulic motor fails, we pay careful attention during use, which can be found by the naked eye, the touch of the hand, and the smell of the nose. In actual work, people use this on-site means as the first-hand information to analyze the failure, and then according to experience, synthesize these first-hand information, conduct specific analysis of the actual problem, find out the cause of the failure, and solve it as soon as possible. However, in actual work, it is often not possible to accurately diagnose the cause of the failure at one time, and then several iterations are required, that is, repeated analysis and repeated inspection until the cause of the failure is found. In actual work, engineers and technicians often follow the following steps to deal with the faults in the hydraulic system.
1. Understand the system. When a hydraulic motor has a hydraulic failure, the first thing to understand is the hydraulic system, that is, to be familiar with the relevant technical data, reports, understand the working principle of the liquefied air pressure system, understand the basic structure of various components and the specific functions in the system, and be able to find out the liquid flow flow process in various working conditions. Before checking the equipment, the working situation of the system should be observed and the necessary technical data should be recorded, such as working speed, pressure, flow, cycle time, etc.
2. Ask the operator. Ask the operator who is operating the faulty hydraulic motor. Ask about the characteristics of the equipment and its functions, and ask the basic phenomena when the equipment fails, such as whether the hydraulic pump can be started, whether the system oil temperature is too high, whether the noise of the system is too large, whether the hydraulic cylinder can drive the load, etc.
3. Verify the phenomenon provided by the operator and check carefully. The phenomenon proposed by the operator is further verified by observing the instrument reading, working speed, monitoring the sound, checking whether the oil and actuators are misoperated, etc., and then carefully searching from the oil tank along the circuit according to the liquid flow flow flow in the system, and recording and observing the sluggishness on time. During the inspection, carefully check the oil in the tank to determine whether dirt enters the system and affects the normal operation of all components of the system. Touch it by hand to check whether the inlet pipe and the high-pressure oil pipe are preserved, softened, leaked or damaged. Check the fittings of each control element and the mounting screws of the housing for looseness. Finally, check the piston rod of the oil and hydraulic cylinder. In each step of inspection, attention should be paid to whether there is improper operation or maintenance to find the cause of the resulting failure.
4. List the possible failure cause table according to the information obtained by understanding, asking, verifying and checking. At this time, it should be borne in mind that a fault phenomenon may be caused by two or more reasons, such as a decrease in the speed of the actuator, which may be due to wear of hydraulic pump parts, or it may be due to increased internal leakage of the hydraulic cylinder. For example, if the oil temperature is too high, it may be that the amount of oil in the tank is not enough, or the oil pollution blocks the heat dissipation surface, or the pressure of the relief valve is adjusted too high.
5. Make conclusions. According to the listed failure cause table, according to the principle of "easy first, then difficult", the inspection order is discharged. Start by selecting those that can return the equipment to normal after a simple inspection, verification or repair, so that the inspection can be completed in the shortest possible time.
6. Verify the conclusion. Once the above steps have been followed to find out the cause of the hydraulic motor failure, start troubleshooting. Troubleshooting includes proper testing. Tests and inspections of pressure and flow, disassembly of housing covers, and inspection of pumps, motors and other components are the basis for determining the replacement of parts and hydraulic components. In actual work, there is often no appropriate test device to check, and then it is necessary to change the pump, motor, hydraulic valve and other component assemblies as an effective means of troubleshooting.
In the maintenance of hydraulic motors, in the process of finding and troubleshooting faults, we should be serious, careful, cautious and strive for accuracy, avoid blindly disassembling parts, or use improper methods to deal with faults, so as not to cause new damage. Except when necessary, the hydraulic components should not be easily disassembled, as unnecessary and premature disassembly can reduce the service life of these components.
Hydraulic motor use to a certain time will appear some damage, you can check and repair according to the above methods, if you can not solve it can also contact Hanjiu, Hanjiu has a very perfect after-sales service, can be repaired free of charge during the warranty period, so that your use has no worries.
Hydraulic motor repairs
Hydraulic repair shop