Most of the current tractors are equipped with hydraulic output, the hydraulic output is generally completed by the multi-way valve, and the farm tool lifting is completed by the distribution, the latest structure is to combine the multi-way valve of the distributor into one into an integrated multi-way valve, and the lifting and hydraulic output function of the tractor are controlled by this integrated multi-way valve at the same time.
The hydraulic output of the tractor hydraulic multi-way valve is mostly two-way or three-way, that is, the multi-way reversing valve is composed of three or two double-acting three-way methods, and the double-acting hydraulic cylinder on the tractor is controlled by the corresponding joystick, and each control valve is equipped with two quick-change female joints and the quick-change nipples on the agricultural machinery and implements.
First.When using hydraulic quick coupling connection, the following work needs to be completed before the male connector on the agricultural machinery can be inserted into the female joint:
1. Turn off the engine;
2. Lowering the suspension of agricultural machinery;
3. Pull the joystick of the hydraulic output valve back and forth to eliminate the pressure in the hydraulic quick change joint;
4. Remove the plastic cover of the connector and clean the coupling.
5. When the quick change connector is not used, the female connector must be covered with spare plastic.
6. After the operation of the hydraulic output valve is completed, the joystick must return to the neutral position, otherwise it will cause the hydraulic system to overheat.
7. The output of the multi-way valve is generally double-acting, with double-acting cylinder, most users may not know, in fact, most of the multi-way valves are equipped with a knob that can be adjusted for single and double action, which can be adjusted to single-acting use at any time.
Second. Common faults and solutions.
1. Oil leakage from multi-way valves
The oil leakage of the multi-way valve is mainly in four parts: first, the oil leakage at the joint surface of the multi-way valve itself and the sealing of the bolt hole; the second is oil leakage at the stem and sleeve of the multi-way valve; the third is the oil leakage of the quick coupling installed on the multi-way valve, and the oil leakage at the gasket of the joint surface of the quick coupling and the multi-way valve; Fourth, oil leakage at the gasket of the joint installation surface of the multi-way valve and the inlet and outlet pipes.
2. The stem of the multi-way valve is stuck
When the multi-way valve stem on the tractor is stuck, it will cause the following faults: first, the multi-way valve joystick is not in good return; Second, the output pressure of the multi-way valve is insufficient; The third is that the pressure of the multi-way valve system is too high, and there is a stuffy phenomenon when idling.
When the stem of a multi-way valve is jammed, it can be handled as follows:
Remove the 4 bolts at the bottom of the faulty stem of the multi-way valve with an inner hexagon wrench, remove the back cover, gently tap the upper end of the faulty stem with a hammer, pull out the stem from the bottom, carefully check the stem to see if there are scratches and dirt, if there are scratches on the stem, you need to replace the new stem, and then check the inner cavity of the multi-way valve to see if there are dirt and scratches, for dirty objects, clean the valve stem and the inner cavity of the multi-way valve with clean diesel, keep the stem and the inner cavity of the multi-way valve clean, and then load the cleaned stem into the clean valve cavity. Attach the back cover in the reverse order when dismantling and tighten the bolts.
China tractor valve
tractor hydraulic valve