Agriculture is vital to every country, and agricultural machinery, as a machine that can increase agricultural output value, improve land utilization, reduce losses, and greatly reduce the labor intensity of drivers, has long been widely used all over the world. Widespread range. As a company specializing in the production of hydraulic products, Hanjiu Technology will tell you about the Kit Orbitrol driven walking device today so that users and buyers can have a better understanding of tractors.
First of all, we want to talk about the advantages of hydraulically driven walking devices:
1. Compared with the mechanical transmission, the layout is more flexible and less restricted by the mechanical structure, which can realize wheel drive and provide convenience for the track change;
2. Various variable control methods can be realized, the adjustment range is wide, the adjustment characteristics are better, and the low-speed stability is good;
3. In the closed system, when the pump displacement becomes 0, the motor changes to the pump working condition, and the reverse drag system, because the pump displacement is 0, the high pressure oil in the high pressure chamber of the reverse drag system can only flow to the low pressure through the main relief valve of the system. Therefore, the closed system itself has the function of walking braking, and the braking torque is equal to the driving torque (hundreds to tens of thousands of Nm), so braking will not cause wear of components;
4. The power density ratio is very high (about 3-5 times of electric drive and mechanical drive);
5. Due to the convenient change of displacement, the closed system has its own braking function, so the operation comfort is good, the speed regulation and reversing are convenient, and the low speed stability is good (the low speed can reach several revolutions per minute);
6. Combined with electricity, it is convenient for remote and remote control.
The following are some common disadvantages of hydraulic drive products:
1. The precision of the components is high and the cost is high (the driving device products of Hanjiu Technology Co., Ltd. maintain high precision, and at the same time, they also fulfill their commitment to make more profits for customers, so that the price of Hanjiu’s products is lower than common price);
2. The steady-state transmission efficiency is low (the efficiency of the closed-type walking transmission system is about 35%-65%, and the open-type walking system is about 20%-50%), so it is not suitable for long-distance walking (the products developed by Hanjiu Technology are more Flexible and more adaptable, so the performance is better than the same product).
According to the above content, I think everyone already has a certain understanding of the characteristics of hydraulically driven walking devices. It should also be mentioned that the closed traveling hydraulic system used in the traveling device is different from the open traveling hydraulic system. Relatively speaking, the closed system occupies a small space and is easy to install on the mobile machinery with limited space. The efficiency of the closed system is higher than that of the open system, and the closed system itself has the function of traveling braking, and the braking torque is equal to the driving torque. However, because it is closed, the system is easy to heat up, has high requirements on the oil charge and flushing circuit, and loses a certain amount of power. Moreover, a pump can usually only control one user (such as swing, winch), or a group of users with the same function (such as walk). The open traveling hydraulic system can use the existing complete oil source system on the equipment to drive the traveling, such as excavators, rotary drilling rigs, crawler cranes, various drilling rigs and so on. You can decide what kind of product is more suitable for your needs according to the information mentioned in the article, and then make a purchase. If you think there is something you don’t understand, you can also visit the official website of Hanjiu Technology Co., Ltd. and leave a message for your questions. Our customer service will contact you within 24 hours to answer your questions and satisfy you to the greatest extent. Customer requirements for hydraulic components.
orbitrol steering valve pdf
orbitrol valve troubleshooting
what is an orbitrol valve
forklift orbital steering valve
load reaction steering valve